Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just Right booklist

Here is the booklist I mentioned in my previous post. If you would like a full size PDF version, just e-mail me at kfitzhughremitz@co.marin.ca.us, and I'll be glad to e-mail that back to you. Of course I have this and many more booklists for you to take away in my branch as well.

These titles will be spread throughout the library system, but you can visit the library catalog here, place a hold on as many titles as you like, then have them delivered to whatever branch you like. Is that not wonderful!

Stay tuned because over the next few months, the Marin County Free Library children's librarians will be busy creating all kinds of booklists to live on our new kid's webpage. You'll be able to print off as many lists as you like and be linked directly the catalog for searches and holds. Yipee.

No comments:

Post a Comment