Friday, October 7, 2011

Gallery Nucleus

I'm not fond of southern California's freeways, but I would make an exception and brave LA's scary freeways for a trip to Gallery Nucleus in Alhambra, California. Gallery Nucleus features an impressive line-up of talented artists and often children's illustrations are featured. I adore this giclee print by Caroline Hadilaksono.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolineHPArt?ele=shop_open
Currently available on ETSY at CarolineHPArt. Click through. 


I treated myself to  Hogwarts as Night because Harry meant so much to me ( to all of us!)  The print is very nicely executed on high quality rag paper.

Currently available on ETSY at CarolineHPArt. Click through. 


I think many of the prints offered  would make fabulous gifts for the kids in your life and library.

Lucky for us we can subscribe to Gallery Nucleus' newsletter and oogle their art online.
All images originally from Gallery Nucleus 

No comments:

Post a Comment